Thursday, December 18, 2008

weird weird dream

Seems like this month is a month full of chaos and problems.Slept after i came back from Uni today and had a dream.I dreamed of an accident.In my dream i feel that i already had accident for the last 2 day and on my dream day kene yet another accident.So disappointing.

This month also in my opinion a mix of good and bad month la.Sometimes i feel energetic and happy, and sometimes dull,boring and feeling lifeless.

Today material science quiz also like shit i already gone 2 out of 3 marks for my question 1.All because i don;t know the general value for the number that is given there.I'll be very happy even if i just get 5 out of 7.5 for this quiz.Better pray hard-hard lor.

I must on my study mode already la since exam is coming soon.Better prepare so that my result won't slip down.My aim is always the same.

No comments: