Sunday, December 14, 2008

My sunway trip

Went to Sunway Lagoon for the E-gathering on Sunday.The weather there is quite nice and this time is actually the peak season at sunway lagoon.What i'm dissappointed with the management is the slow pace that the staff at the counter work.They know that today is the peak day and yet do not have enough people to handle the ticket counter.Que for hald an hour and just reach the ticket reservation counter to get our ticket and to my dismay the staff at the sales department did not forward the reservation to the counter and made us wait for at least another half an hour.

Played at the water park for quite some time before it rains.It's cold and wet there.Then the rain stop for awhile.We went to the wild-wild west to play the wet game at the dry park.Been felling cold there since my vloth is wet but my body is not.Been shivering for quite some time there.

Also went to have sushi king for my dinner with my friends.Then took some group photo and then go back to Malacca.

On my way back i saw something very noob.A driver who stop too far from the toll counter and had to get out of the car to pay the toll. Wonder how can a driver like this drive at the highway.Maybe the driver just got his license or he is too tired and confused.Only the driver knows.

No comments: