Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New year come and go

Year 2008 will end soon in about 4 more hours.To mark the end of it better do the traditional review the year.Since I'm quite bored here with nothing to do.This is the 1st time I'll be doing a review of my year.Wonder how much can i write in one go.

Year 2008
  • Joined Auto show 2008 and now been renamed Auto show 2009.
  • Joined ENGSOC once again and took the same position last year just with more workload.
  • Achieved my target from semester 3 of last year till today to get 1st class honour.
  • Celebrated my first birthday with friends.
  • Initiated the gift giving for birthday starting from ZY.
  • Joined the toastmaster Camp.
  • Helped the head of event for the recreational to complete 3 events.More like my own event sometimes.
  • Known a lot of new friends from Auto show and though event i do myself.
  • Gotten scholarship after applying continuously since after SPM.
These are the things that i am grateful for for this year which will be gone soon.

Unfortunate event for year 2.0.0.8

  • The passing away of a friend.
If i could have 1 wish that could come true for year 2009, it would be
to get a girlfriend...lolz..



Now to my new year resolution for year 2.0.0.9.

  • I want to be more active and exercise every morning.
  • I also must wake up earlier since i sleep till too late sometimes.
  • I want to be a better time manager since i waste too much time online everyday,cannot miss a day without going online even if it is late at night once i reach home.
  • I will study consistently and relax when final is near(one of the ultimate aim).
  • I want to become more social and mingle around better with people.
  • Learn to read Chinese language.
Things i gotta think through for 2.0.0.9
  • Whether to continue to be active in clubs??Still needs quite some thinking through.

Last but not least Happy New Year to those who read my blog.

1 comment:

dheep said...

Best wishes, you can do it!

Continue continue until you become president!