Tuesday, December 9, 2008

STRESS

Been having a lot of stress lately because of club activity and assignment that need to be finished in a very short time.

Why am i always the one to be doing all the work for other people???.Don't they know how to do some simple things them self???I'm not SUPERMAN and the perfect person who can get the most out of his 24 hours a day.

I will be lazy at times.Boring and moody at times and tired also sometimes.Don't expect me to be doing all the job for other people.I also need to prepare for my final and have time for myself.I'm not a person who will be full of energy all the time.The feeling of loneliness also creeps in at times.

If you want me to be fully dedicated to something then i gotta have people who have the same level of enthusiasm as me or else it's just a waste of my time.I am sometimes quite disappointed with other people attitude of don't give a damn about the thing that you need to do.The least you could do was help me out and show some enthusiasm and commitment in the things you do.Don't expect to join the division or activity just for the sake of fun.I rather have ten dedicated person then 30 useless person who can't work and are lazy with no willingness to work for the event.

I nearly had an accident today near my house.Forgot to signal that i wanna turn in to my housing area and nearly got banged by another car who is eager to get out of the taman. But thank god i did not get banged by the car.

This few weeks i've been under a spell of feeling hopeless and useless with no ability to accomplish whatsoever task and assignment and homework. I want to be in a dormant mode now to concentrate on my studies already.I hope to be able to do that after this week.

I really need more people urgently for the SUNWAY trip.This is bugging me now.Come and join the sunway trip will you??

No comments: