Saturday, December 13, 2008

draw draw draw

Everyday draw draw draw.Today just drawn a few drawing and realize my dimension is wrong so redrawed it again for the uncountable time.Always do the drawing sure got a lot of correction.Though that OK now this is my drawing perfect liao lor.Then talk with friends and realise i still got a mistake somewhere somehow.

I don't really like drawing thats why i take engineering.I took mechanical engineering simply because i don't like electronic thingy.Ended up with Engineering graphics which have alot of drawing.If you ask me to draw with computer i can accept it and learn but drawing with hand and tools only.Not that easy.Not that it is extremely hard it's just takes quite a huge chunk of my time to draw it.The problem starts when the thing i need to draw is hard to imagine and the radius is sometimes way too small.I hate it when the radius is less than 10mm.Somehow the compass is not steady on my hand when the radius is that small.Even when i miss 1mm it's hard to adjust it.

No comments: