Sunday, February 8, 2009

there goes week 1 of sem 3

This semester i like forget many things that i have learned from alpha year till now.I am blank when i wanna try do my tutorial.Blur-blur and confused still managed to do some but seems like i have no motivation cause i always go online and waste my time.Like now lor.


*must spend more time thi semester to understand and finish all my task.Co-curriculum busy study also busy end up all also busy.What am i gonna do lar.I must persevere till the end.Too amny things going on in week 3.I am committed to my duty but what can i do when so many duty at the same time.Have to give and take lor.. sorry for those promise i made and can't fulfill.Not that i want to promise and ffk but things crop up lor.

1 comment:

wiser....perhaps? said...

see... already tell u to study, but u always busy with activities lor. U better dun get too big-headed ok??