Saturday, February 28, 2009

Little archery results

Go shoot target board today and got some nice little number due to no training i got 19,39 and 29....
looks like nine really like me a lot so i get so many 999999. tried the new style of shooting just recently and can;t adjust myself to the new style yet but it's more accurate the the old style.

The result is bad since i don't train frequently already.I also have the bad habit of releasing the arrow once the target of bulls sys is on my sight making my shot not accurate.

Also played a little game of chess with a friend.With both of us simply playing and each making 1 fatal move i win.It's because the fatal move of hers is worse than mine. haha
XD

forget to mention that i see some robin hood action today.The arrow was damaged beyond your wildest imagination.1 arrow shot another arrow at the same spot from the tail of the arrow resulting in a split arrow.Congratulations to all the winner of the competition too.

No comments: