Saturday, July 18, 2009

President so what

Now people always say that I'm president of ENGSOC so what.I'm still a human like you all i do mistake and learn to handle it.I admit that i have been an ass hole for not committing to my assignment and ask others to do it.For this I'm really sorry but sometimes people do need to understand my situation. I try my best to please everyone but some people just don't understand.

I have been rough on some people but my pressure are justified.I just hope that people can prioritize and work well and happy as one family.I just want us all to work together as a family and learn something new in the way.

I do need all the support i can get to be a better person.Something criticizing have a limit.It is useless to just criticize without providing a nice solution.Sometimes i may be like that but i will do my best to restrain it.

Being quiet doesn't mean I'm vulnerable, I'm just not going to start a fight by fighting.When i say something, people better pay attention.

Sometimes I'm a little irritating but i just wanna make sure everything run smoothly.Being a leader is not easy and i know it.People criticize and scold that they are useless but to be a good leader we have to learn and adept.This is what I'm doing.I aim to be able to sustain my studies and handle the society at the same time.For now the society have taken a toll on me, did i make the right choice?? I'll just know about it later.For now i just want to be a person from all expect and i will work towards it.

[[[[I'm gonna be an work alcoholic this academic year]]]]

No comments: