Friday, April 3, 2009

Decisions decisions

Now there is a lot of decisions to be made and i still need to think it clearly before making that decision.Being the person who always say yes to thing and just doing it had made me learn alot of things.Next year am i gonna aspire to be better and wiser in all expect.

When i have time for something i do not have time for other things.When I'm too busy for events, I don't have time to study and concentrate for my coming exam.Sometimes i have no choice but to choose the most important decision.I will commit myself but i also need time to study.I now study less with my friends already and miss the groups study we always do before exam.

Anyways I'm gonna think it through after this AUTO SHOW 2009. Until then i will give my full commitment.

No comments: