Friday, January 9, 2009

goner day

Had the worse exam and lie from some lecturer.What they say that did not come out totally came out in full force.What the heck formula given bagus2 but then din give the constant.If
din give constant say la. Don't say will give no need memorize at all.Such a lie, next time i'm gonna be smarter already.Confirm flop my paper today already.Maybe it's cause i took too long to answer some part and no time to think for some parts.My worse part is not knowing how to solve the 19 marks question.That is the worse of all.Just pray hard-hard so that i can at least reach my target thought this subject really make me GG.Goodbye and goner subject.Maybe my other subject can save me.If other subject can save me then good.

Don't even know my full coursework until now. sad sad.

All the best for the result lor.Hope for the best.I have done what i can, i leave the rest to fate.May the force be with me.

No comments: