Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HOPELESSness

Hmm... now i'm feeling a little bit hopeless and discouraged. Don't know why but it keeps bugging me. I feel useless and wonder why i study so much and for what. The truth is i never have any ambition or dream to achieve something big. I do really need some good motivation to carry on with what i;m doing now. This feeling strikje me everytime the final exam is quite near. I know i really neeed to study and i know what i do not know but i do not seem to have the mood or even the slightest motivation to solve my problem. I try to help other people but i usually end up doing a bad job teaching cause i do teach wrong sometimes.I make people blur by what i teach and sometimes even ended up confusing myself.Why i wann study why i wanna study for what am i studying and for who??? i dunno. I just study, thats all. Maybe i should find people who have the same mind with me and study together. Mabe that will be a better way. I always aim high and do achive what i deisre. The higher you aim the harder you drop when you did not achieve what you have set your target on. I always fall but still stand up as if nothing happend and start all over again.Now i need to redefine my way of thinking so that i can be better but how am i going to achieve it??? I dunno somehow thing just work. Just follow the flow.Work hard now and when the time is right and opportunity appear grab it and never look back. I already settled upon my mind to study mechanical engineering, thats why i won;t give up no matter what happen. I will persevere until the end of my course and make a nema for myself.

No comments: